December 7, 2014

Clear the Dust!

Good Morning everyone!

Firstly, before saying anything, I would like to say SORRY for not updating anything on this blog. It seems so boring now. I have an excuse for this, though.

With a happy smile, I'm glad to tell you I got straight A's in UPSR last year. Yeah, it's been a year since the examination, and I've just told you my results. Such a bad blogger, aren't I?

More great news, I got an offer to one of the best boarding schools in Malaysia! (At least, I think it is). Woohooo! *clap clap*
Uh, yeah. So, how was boarding school?

To be honest, I HATED it at first. But after a long time, I finally realize-Hey, it's not so bad at all. And when it's the end of the year, I find myself loving my school. Yup, from hate to love. Say 'yes' to boarding school! YES!

Since I'm at boarding school, learning, attending Prep classes, doing this, doing that..
It's kinda obvious why I don't blog that much these days.
If only I could bring my laptop to school. That, would be awesome.

Good Luck to all UPSR candidates next year!
Do the best. Effort is the key to success. Always be positive!

One more thing-
I've just realized that I'm in high school, so, it doesn't really make sense to me to write in this blog anymore.   ~_~

But that doesn't mean I will leave this blog to die. No!
I'll probably say a few things each year, but I'm not promising you!

If you feel free and if you're getting sick of this boring and lame blog, check out my other blog --> My Story



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Just comment here! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...