October 7, 2013

Creating wonderful memories..

Yes, UPSR has ended. So, what do we do at school? Here's the answer: HAVE FUN. We have this 'After UPSR Program' which is fun for me. We get splitted up into 8 groups and do the weekly tasks we are given. Last week, we had to compete in making breakfast and also 'Bicara Berirama'. Although some of my teammates messed up by not remembering their lines, it was totally worth practicing everyday. 

Today, we received a new task. We had to make a 'Pentomin'. At first, my whole team was very confused-What is a Pentomin? We discovered that it was acting, and there was a narrator who reads the story/play. The actors can't speak. Only the narrator can. I have put all of my efforts into making a creative, but also funny 'pentomin'.

Oh, look at the time! Well, it won't wait for me for sure! Bye!

Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Just comment here! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...