September 29, 2013

Something confusing

In the 'Penulisan' paper, there is something confusing with Section A.
You can notice that in the instructions at the top of the picture/s given. Sometimes it would say this: 'Tuliskan lima ayat berdasarkan situasi di bawah' or 'Tuliskan lima ayat berdasarkan aktiviti di bawah'.
You can notice two things, SITUASI and AKTIVITI.

Are they the same?

Once, there was a person who came to my school to give a speech about tips on 'Penulisan'. He told us that situasi and aktiviti are two different things. If the instructions say to write about the situation, the sentences you will have to create ARE different than activity sentences.

But again, when I asked my Malay Language teacher, she said situation and Activity are just the same.

So, the question is.. who should we follow? Actually, I don't even know WHO we should follow. I am quite puzzled about this. If you know, please comment in the comments section to let me know. Your kindliness to let me know is highly appreciated.

Thank you! From your favourite blogger,
Adawiyah.

1 comment:

  1. situasi means the thing that happen around it and aktiviti is what that he/she is doing

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something? Just comment here! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...