September 13, 2013

UPSR!

I am very sorry for not updating this blog for a long time. For your information, I have actually been very busy with UPSR. I have just finished the UPSR examination yesterday! Oh, the burden has gone now! Although I have finished UPSR, I need to take another examination. PSRA is the name of that examination. It is an examination taken by all of the year sixes who go to an islamic school in Selangor. I need to focus on that exam now! Anyway, I hope all of the readers of this blog who are also year sixes pass the examinations with flying colours. 

I hope we can achieve excellent results so that we can go to great schools in Malaysia. If you have not filled in the form to go to 'Sekolah Berasrama Penuh', you can fill it in online at: 




If you have any questions when fillng in the form, do not hesitate to ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Just comment here! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...