September 29, 2013

Latest news..

Well, yes. Both UPSR and PSRA has ended. I feel a bit relaxed now.. but, I still can't stop thinking about my marks. I have this weird feeling that I'm not going to get 5A's. I don't know why this feeling comes to me. Still, sometimes I try to think positively. My teachers have checked my results fro Mathematics Paper 1, English paper 1 and also Science section A. (They marked by looking at the answers we wrote down on our question papers). Here are my results:

Mathematics paper 1: 40/40 (Feeling happy about this!)
English paper 1: 39/40  (I got one simple question wrong! feeling VERY frustrated)
Science section A: 25/30 (Oh, this is much more frustrating than English. I am disappointed in myself!) >_<


I just hope I get high marks for other subjects. Most of the people I know are counting on me to score 5A's. If I don't, I will let them down. Oh, well. I can't go back to the past and correct my mistakes, right? So I'll just accept my marks with an open heart. I scored 5A's for the mid-year exam and also the UPSR trial. I hope I get 5A's too for the real UPSR examination. I would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been supporting me all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Just comment here! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...